Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bath Time

Bath Time: "These images, from a little trip to Bath on the way back from a shoot in the Forest of Dean, are long overdue an appearance here.

Photography: Stefano Brunesci
Make up and poseur: Moi



I think there will be more shoots in the future... Apparently Stefano would shoot with me 'every day of the week' if I wanted (he'll wish he'd never said that now...). Seriously though, I love shooting with Stefano. We have very different strengths/styles (which makes for a good swap), and I always feel like I've learnt something by the end. Although I couldn't be a 'proper' fashion model in such a competitive industry (and to be honest I probably wouldn't want to be, since the shallow superficiality of that world would terrify me, even though it would be tres glamourous I'm sure...), I love posing in more fashion-y styles now and then.

We also did some natural light stuff outdoors.



Seems appropriate to include a couple from our first shoot, last March (I may as well make this the longest post ever..!):


Thanks Stefano! :-)
"

No comments:

Post a Comment